Sunday, February 20, 2011

Well Hello! Its been a while..

Life is good! I haven't posted in a while so I figured an update is in order.

I have been living in Dallas for 9 months now, working for an amazing company. I live just south of Love Field Airport and I enjoy the neighborhood. I need to invest some time in exploring and getting to know Dallas better. Its rare that I spend much time on my days off here, because I have been fortunate enough to travel almost every weekend. I have plenty of destinations planned for this upcoming year, Including but not limited to:
-Austin (of course, my favorite city! And home to my handsome boyfriend)
-Padre Island
-Lake Tahoe
-Lake Havasu
-Florida (cities TBD)
-Philadelphia
-Albuquerque
-Las Cruces, NM
-New Orleans (Mardi Gras here I come!)
-Nashville
&
-Las Vegas

Well, thats all that I can think of for now, but Im sure I will update the list. I also have plans to go to AUSTRALIA (!!!!) Early 2012 to visit the Gorgeous Miss Nicole Vargas!
Im so so so excited. Hopefully later in 2012 a trip to Germany will also be on the agenda. I have an made an awesome friend at work, (Shout out to Danielle Barnes!) and we have become traveling companions. She is from Philadelphia and moved to Dallas around the same time I did. I cant wait to venture the international waters with her!

I have also been baking quite a storm this winter. I hope to post all my pictures soon, as well as posting blogs about future baking projects.

To follow up the baking I have done all winter, I am starting the P90X workout program with Danielle this week. I am slightly intimidated, very excited, and super motivated. I intend to give it my all and persevere to the end.

This upcoming weekend I will be visiting my hometown to meet the newest addition to my family, Lacie! My sister Amanda is currently at the hospital while I type this, awaiting the arrival of the new little one. Danielle is coming with, so I will be introducing her to the Sandia Mountains and Dions Pizza (with green chile of course)!

I hope to blog more regularly about my adventures, that is all I have for tonight. Stay tuned for more!

P.S. I have been quite successful with Meatless Mondays!!! There are very few weeks that I will eat meat on Monday and if I do, Its likely that every other meal that day is meatless. Woo hoo :) I actually find myself eating meatless on other days of the week as well, unintentionally. I suppose that is the idea behind meatless mondays.


No comments:

Post a Comment